Here are a few shots of our baby's room. This is a really small little room that is only a few steps away from our bedroom. Even though it is small, we managed to buy great furniture from IKEA that fits well and gives us plenty of storage space (for now at least). I've tried to keep everything as gender neutral as possible, although I did go with blue a lot. But I think blue works for both!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Baby's Room
Here are a few shots of our baby's room. This is a really small little room that is only a few steps away from our bedroom. Even though it is small, we managed to buy great furniture from IKEA that fits well and gives us plenty of storage space (for now at least). I've tried to keep everything as gender neutral as possible, although I did go with blue a lot. But I think blue works for both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment